Re: [DL] Intro Adventure

 >Ticked Off - it's light on the supernatural (it only
 >features prairie ticks), heavy on the atmosphere, and
 >can be creepy as all hell.  Trap your heroes in the
 >middle of nowhere, in a sandstorm, at night, and then
 >start clicking your fingernails underneath a wooden
 >table as background noise.  My posse damn near filled
 >their pants when they met the first tick, an hour and
 >a half into the adventure...

I want to give a 2nd thumbs up on this one - not just ticked off, but the
general idea that a good starter adventure should be low in the
supernatural  - with just a teaser of something not quite right in the world.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The real truth about children is they don't speak the language very well.
They're physically uncoordinated. And they are ignorant of our elaborate
ideas about right and wrong.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke