[DL] Dead Presidents - Timeline (some spoilers)

Though my posse is still stuck in September of 1876, I already bought plenty
of books already - upt to Dead Presidents (first, I like to plan a little
bit ahead. Second - these books are very enjoying to read).
After flipping (not reading, mind you) the Adventures, I'm a bit stumped
about what happens when.
I don't have the books here right now, but I think it goes like this:

(Space for possible spoilers)

Ghost Busters takes places after Knicknevins rampage. I don't have Doomtown
or Bust, but as far as I know, that takes place in the beginning of 1877.
This continues with Rain of Terror, which is, IIRC, set in the early summer
of 1877.
Third part of the "unofficial Gomorra-Trilogy" is Dead Presidents - set in
Summer 1878. But the first chapter takes place after Knicknevins rampage
(though I figured after Ghost Busters) again.

So, does that mean, that it should be played Ghost Busters - First Chapter
of Dead Presidents - Rain of Terror - Rest of Dead Presidents (filled in
with various other adventures, of course - like Canyon of Doom)?
Or did I get something completely wrong?

Markus