Re: [DL] Couple Things

>My first question is, has the d20 Deadlands system -replaced- the
classic
>system, or is just an additional way to play the game. I guess what I'm
really
>asking is, are source books still made for the classic system or is it
all
>just d20 now.

Deadlands D20 has not replaced the standard Deadlands system. Many
people are confused about this. Pinnacle isn't trying to revamp its
system by creating D20 Deadlands. The company felt a D20 rulebook would
snag D20 players into the Deadlands universe. Pinnacle is releasing D20
sourcebooks for character types like Hucksters, Blesseds, Mad
Scientists, etc. and also dual-statting regular Deadlands books to
accommodate the D20 gamer.

Marshal Eric