[DL] The Prospector (SPOILERS !!!) (MARSHALS AND PEG ONLY)

 Hi,

 I asked this question awhile ago, I'm just checking to see if there is any progress on it. I Have  Ghost Busters, Rain of Terror, and Dead Presidents all rarin to go, but I don't have my posse back yet (School stuff keeps us from metting).
  Anyway, I'm far behind on my readin, I was just wondering the status of the Prospector and his Harrowed army? Has there been any major developments for them. Do any of the major players know of the existance of Coot and his army? The Agency? The Rangers? Grimme and The Church? Hellstromme?

Thanks,
Dave