Re: [DL] Texas Rangers (my take on Loco character)

--- Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What is everyone else's take?

if he persists, give his character "Loco (4): believes
he is Texas Ranger"
the character's background might also play into this,
is he a southerner? it's possible that the Texas
Rangers will consider him a novelty and just humor him
is he a northerner? then there are bound to be some
who want to whip him into believing he has a different
profession
either way, I'd have the posse meet two Rangers, both
legit, both are the same rank, one is humored by the
character and the other is insulted
then let the chips fall where they may