Re: [DL] Texas Rangers

> I'm curious, if he continues this trend of insisting
> he's a Ranger, what would Rangers do when they show up
> (he ended the previous session by sending them a
> telegram asking for them to send assistance).  I'm
> thinking considering his crazy actions, they would
> probably send him to an insane asylum, or they could
> try him as a terrorist (he has threatened people with
> dynamite within town limits before, and blew up a
> train ... granted, it was the Night Train).  Overall
> it's not looking pretty.

Well, from your description, I don't think I'd entirely call him (the
character) insane.  STUPID, yes, but not insane.  I might actually have the
Rangers use him as a sort of monkey boy.  After all, if he blew up the Night
Train, I'd give him a chance- I mean, he survived a GOFF adventure!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times