Re: [DL] The Prospector (SPOILERS !!!) (MARSHALS AND PEG ONLY)

 >  Anyway, I'm far behind on my readin, I was just wondering the status of
 >the Prospector and his Harrowed army? Has there been any major developments
 >for them. Do any of the major players know of the existance of Coot and his
 >army? The Agency? The Rangers? Grimme and The Church? Hellstromme?

IMnsHO - if the Rangers don't know enough, then I would have to guess that
nobody has really put it all together.

(Even more spoilers)

Except for maybe the B4oE - one of them might have figured out what's
happening (Grimme, if any) and are just laughing their heads off.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The wind always seems to blow against catchers when they are running.
                 -Yogi Berra