[DL] The beginning.

For some time now, I have been wanting to run an
original deadlands game from 1876 on through--well,
wherever the game ends--Lost Colony.  This will take
time of course.  I started my game two Sundays ago and
it has been fun for my players.  Especially last
session, when they finished up in Deadwood (gotta love
that town).  They haven't truly experienced anything
supernatural...Yet.  he he.
     We got off on a shakey start, but it ended their
first adventure quickly.  Like some of the novels I
have read, the started slow and totally built up
ending suddenly revealing what was need to be found;
and left them a trail they can cling to making them
thirst for more.