Re: [DL] Texas Rangers

Hey everybody,
         Emails are still getting to me in dribs and drabs (some I get a
mere 48 hours after they were sent), so if you're waiting to hear back from
about something, please be patient, and thanks!

At 09:12 PM 11/19/2001, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>Woohoo!  The Rangers get some kind of protective talisman!

         Not a protective talisman so much as the mere sight of a Lone Star
Badge can have a desired influence on certain groups in the Weird West. It
all gets explained in Lone Stars, so please bear with me on this.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God