Re: [DL] sneaky armour trick

I usualy just reroll the appropriate damage behind my screen.  However if you
wanted to give it a number I would take the damage rolled and subtract 1.5
per difference in die type number of dice.  EX:  player does 4d10 damage,
does 28 points of damage and got an ace (rolled 9,2,10,1,and a 6 on the roll
for the ace).  Critter has 2 levels of armor so damage should be 4d6.  This
means the die type differs by 2 and 5 dice were rolled all together so
5+2=7x1.5=10.5 (rounded to 11) so the critter takes 17 points of damage
28-11.  If you can do that in your head I guess it's all right, me, I'd just
roll the damage at the same time the player does...