Re: [DL] Intro Adventure

Thanks to all for the advice on this question.  Unfortunately,
I've been scouring the local game stores only to discover they
had very little Deadlands material (hell, one store had more
_Torg_ stuff than Deadlands).  I was able to pick up the Great
Maze and Rascals/Varmints/Critters, anyway.

So, I settled for just digging around the web, finding things
like the accumulated rulings...at which point I made the discovery
that the rulebook I have is 1st edition, not revised edition.
But I have the basic Hell On Earth rulebook too, which seems like
I can use it to figure out most of the changes.

A few questions though (I've placed an order for the Revised edition
books, but we'll play before then):

1) I gather that Hucksters now use only a single Aptitude with a
   concentration for each Hex.  Does it cost 5 Bounty Points for
   new Hexes?

2) I'd like my players to be able to use the Wrangler archetype
   from R/V/C (I've got one player who loves that sort of thing).
   Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what Knack: Born Under A
   Blood Red Moon does.  Help?

3) I've seen a couple of references to not being able to use a
   white Fate Chip to reroll the result of a red chip...but the
   white chip description from a few sentences earlier says
   nothing about being able to reroll anything, just giving you
   extra dice.  Huh?

Thanks for any help you can give me.