Re: [DL] Intro Adventure

> Thanks to all for the advice on this question.  Unfortunately,
> I've been scouring the local game stores only to discover they
> had very little Deadlands material (hell, one store had more
> _Torg_ stuff than Deadlands).  I was able to pick up the Great
> Maze and Rascals/Varmints/Critters, anyway.

I got most of my books from ebay. Check out the sellers with high-ranking
sold numbers - these are usually stores who sell new books. I got Fire &
Brimstone and a few others with prices ranging between 60-80% of the retail
costs.

I don't have my books around, but I'll check them later for answers when I'm
home.

Markus