[DL] Help, please! Epitaph questions...

    Hi, All! Though I've been playing Deadlands since shortly after its
release, I missed out on all but issue #1 of The Epitaph. My
questions...

        1. How many issues were there?

        2. Are they all worth tracking down if I only play The Weird
West and not Hell on Earth, etc.?

        3. I'm ready to begin playing again after some time away and am
thinking of running the Trouble at Table Rock adventure from Epitaph #1.
At the end of the adventure, it says, "To be continued in the
Tribulations of Table Rock. It ain't over yet." Did this sequel
adventure ever see print? Was it in an Epitaph and, if so, which issue?

    Thanks much for any help!

                                                                    Dan