Re: [DL] Weirdness randomiser (OT?)

--- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
> > >Question though, do you allow someone to take an
> AB
> >  >after the game has started?
> >
> > Yeah.  As long as that AB isn't in play at the
> time.
>
> What if one character's teaching another?

We've actually had this happen in our gaming group a
number of times. There was a huckster who started to
learn a little mad science (he never used it before he
died), there was a mad scientist who discovered
huckster magic (though only used it a few times before
he died), and then there was a perfectly normal
gunslinger who became a shaman after he was adopted by
a local indian tribe.
-doc