Re: [DL] Holy freeking nightmares (Spoiler Added)

>Stone was both--check out page 5 of Heart o' Darkness. The whole
>bit about being buried under the corpses at Gettysburg was suggested by
me
>to HoD author Hal Mangold after watching the same History Channel
special
>Allan saw.

Ye Gods! You mean Stone was buried under a pile o' corpses? I thought he
was such a mean bastard, his own men murdered him at Gettysburg. Is
Stone coming back in a future DL adventure with even more background, or
does he prefer to remain mysterious?

"Marshal" Eric