Re: [DL] Gotta pay the rent

Here's a neat page I found for some of this sort of thing:

http://www.ex.ac.uk/~RDavies/arian/current/howmuch.html

It has some interactive conversion/buying power calculators between years, and for different currencies. Enjoy!

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://members.home.net/wangenstein/ether.htm

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup