[DL] Stone

>I will tell you my theory.... Stone is due to return... and I think
that our
>posses are gonna have a chance to put him down. This comes from a small

>paragraph in the HOE book (either the main one or the Wasted West
one)..
>something about Young and Old Stone, and how only one Stone makes it...
the
>line (and this is paraphrased) "and the fate of Younger Stone will be
>determined if you follow the Wierd Line".... I hope that we get to
determine
>his fate... well that's my theory.

I hope Stone will return, but it seems unlikely a posse could put him
down. I mean, why would you want to kill such a villian? Having a
mysterious, wandering, indestructable villian like Stone makes the game
interesting. He's like Eastwood's character in Pale Rider minus the
noble aspirations. In fact, he's a polar opposite; he's the Reckoner's
whipping boy. I think Stone will find himself in Lost Colony and there,
on Banshee, will be the final battle with Stone.
My guess, anyway!

"Marshal" Eric