RE: [DL] Skitzos and Manitou? (was: Re: [HOE] harrowed and spirit fetter)

Hahahahaha!  If it were part of a mysterious past, the player wouldn't know
about the presence of the Manitou.  If the player knew about the multiple
personalities (heck, the player'd kinda have to know to help with the fun of
that part), then each personality would have some blank spots in their
memory when someone else was "in charge."  The best part would be that the
whole collective would not be aware that some of the blank spots are shared
by all the player's personalities (when the demon was in control).  Many
multiple personality sufferers know that they are sharing their head-space.
So the character would be expecting to not be the same person all the time.
They'd never suspect the extra passenger!  Geesh, this idea just tickles the
evil Marshal in me!

Now, if you planned for this to be an NPC, then you get to mess with your
posse as they try to determine why a body with the same face keeps insisting
it's different people!  Also fun!

Please post the results of this "Plot Device!"

Jeff Y.