[DL] Skitzos and Manitou? (was: Re: [HOE] harrowed and spirit fetter)

The message below got me thinking (run and hide if you want to...). What would
happen if someone with multiple personality disorder died and became harrowed?
Everyone get creative with this one, I'm thinking of using it as a plot device.

Thanks in advance,

--Dirk