RE: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG, OT)

>That indicates that the storyline is not
>going to be tightly controlled and it may end up like that monstrosity
>called Vampire:The Masquerade Redemption.  (Hey - I will give it that the
>graphics were pretty - the game sucked - but the graphics were pretty)

Yeah, I was one of those suckers who bought Vampire... and it sucked.....
you know the suprising thing is that White Wolf generally puts out good
stuff... just like Pinnacle... and they have a great feel... White Wolf
prides themselves on Story and characters, but then they put a crappy title
like that out...

I guess I am hoping that Shane has some quality control over it... and gives
it the ol' Thumbs up before it is given a Gold Copy.... other wise... here's
another bad translation of an RPG...

Yuri