Re: [DL] A few rules questions

> Some skills that fall under the same category are not related.  I
> believe Science specifcally says that the concentrations aren't related,
> and can't be bought as such.

No, certain Science concentrations are related to each other, but it's for
the Marshal to decide on a case-by-case basis.  Like, for instance, Physics
and Chemistry.  I'd be inclined to call them related because they both deal
with the same type of molecular interaction to a certain degree.  However,
Biology and Geology aren't related (unless perhaps there's a creature made
of dirt).  It's really a judgment call.  It's explicitly stated, though,
that Professional and Trade concentrations are NEVER related due to the wide
scope of the Aptitudes.  On the Faith matter, you can only have one- period.
If you truly believe in two different religions, what you really believe in
is some kind of syncretic religion like Voodoo (which combines christianity
with African tribal religions).

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times