RE: [DL] Deadlands v. Hell on Earth

>Well if I recall... Hucksters are still viable.. but have to have 1 hand
>higher to cast thier hexes and if they suffer backlash they have a +4
>modifer to the table.... Blessed seem to be missing... Mad Scientist are
>completely gone... Shaman are still there... although there is a new breed
>of Shaman...

True. I remember reading that the reason there aren't any blessed is due to
most losing faith after the bombs dropped...the whole "How could [deity] let
this happen to us?" shebang.

>As for Lost Colony... we are all waiting for that... some revealing stuff
>should be revealed in that setting... :D

Can't wait!

>The game is really cool... although I found that it can degenerate into a
>combat game rather quickly... so watch out... but it is good that you enjoy
>the game..

HoE is easily my favorite setting for any RPG. One way to avoid the "combat
game" label is to keep working guns and ammunition rare, and to make wits
and such more valuable than brawl to survive.

JP