Re: [DL] More Hell on Earth

>Been doing some mroe reading in the HoE book.  I think I shall start
>collecting some green books....
Excellent!!!!

>I did notice a couple of omissions though;  In the Devil's Tower trilogy,
>our guest from the future carries a gatlin pistol that shoots caseless
>ammo.
>There is no such animal in the gear section.
Actually if I recall the rules in the Devils towers just say that they shoot
treat her pistol as a caseless gatlin pistol.  Although its entirely
possible she has some sort of custom pistol.  But it don't exist in any
other HOE books

>Hmmm...  Also, they have a
>listing for "Spook Juice" but I don't see where it is used.  Alternative to
>gasoline?
Its an Identical substitue to Gasoline.  More info is avaible in The Wasted
West and In Junkman Commeth

>Oh, & who's the wise guy that listed Dr. Pepper as an aid to
>recovering Wind lost to radiation?  Everybody knows that is Mountain Dew!!!
>:D

As for this one.  There is an old Urban Myth that says that Dr Pepper cleans
you system of radiation. Thats why I'm sure they put it in.  Another funny
side note on  Mountain Dew.  Pure MD(before its mixed with Carbonated water)
  is shipped in containers marked Highly Corrosive.  It supposdly can cause
quite painful chemical burns

>So, now that is out of the way, my next questions.  What are good books to
>buy for supplementing the rulebook?

Besides all of them, here is a good start.  First and Formost get the Wasted
West.  Its the Players guide/World Book.  Its has some expanded rules and it
gives a good overview of the whole Wasted West.

From there you need to decide what is more important...Character info, or
Area Info.  For Character Books I would get Junkman Commeth(The Most changed
from the main book..Extremely Valuable), the rest would really be in order
of your preference, there all good.

As for World Books.  They are all great but I think Junkyard is a good
start.

Finally if you lik premade adventures, Both The Boise Horror and Urban
Renewal are great, the others you can take or leave(I really disliked Hell
or High Water)

Anyways I hope this helps.  FYI there is a list specifically for
HOE(HOE@gamerz.net),  I'd suggest asking more questions there since people
in this list might get irratited by the HOE discussion.

Dan