Re: [DL] Texas Ranger Ranks

Hello again, good sir!

At 12:08 PM 12/3/2001, Markus wrote:
>This will surely be covered in Lone Stars

         Indeed, it is, along with rules for Promotions.

>  (any chance you're done with it
>already? No? Man, didn't think so....;-) )

         41K done, 14K to go. It'll be in Shane's blood-stained hands
shortly.;-)

>  but since my posse's ranger is
>going to be promoted any time soon I was wondering if the Texas Rangers use
>the same ranks as the rest of the Confederate army,

         Yes, they do, with a minor exception at the top (Brigadier General
is as high as Ranger ranks go).

>  as I found them at the
>accumulated rulings website (which is really great, btw. Thanks for the
>effort, Alan.).

         I heartily second the kudos to Allan! You can also find the rank
table reprinted in the Revised Edition Player's Guide.
         Thanks for the question!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God