RE: [DL] Texas Ranger (yet again)

Hey Chris,

Okay, I guess I get to ask my Texas Ranger questions now.... none of my
players are Texas Rangers... yet, but I am going to introduce them pretty
soon... I have actually two questions:

1. One of my players is in the Military.. if he wants to join the Rangers,
does his Rank transfer? Can non-Military types join the Rangers? (yeah I
know this is two question... oh well).

2. Is there a non-Monster Hunter section of the Rangers... kinda a group
that doesn't know too much about the Supernatural? I am thinking of making
an NPC that is just a normal Ranger with no knowledge of the
Supernatural.... I know that I can just make him that way, but I was curious
to see if there is an "official" branch.

Thanks for your time,

Yuri