RE: [DL] Lost Angels (Shane or PEG) OT

Thanks Shane for your quick reply... I look forward to the mini page... and does the cover to Dodge City mean that book is about to be done and ready for purchasing?

Yuri
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On Behalf Of PEGShane@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 3:39 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Lost Angels (Shane or PEG) OT

In a message dated 12/3/2001 3:27:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, yuriz@twcny.rr.com writes:

Hey, I was hoping to see the pictures of all the new minis.. even if they
are the unpainted variety.. I am hoping to give my girlfriend a nice little
list of Minis that she can get for the holidays.

It is really cool that we have the pictures of the other minis and that we
can order them individually again... it looks like everything is coming
together for our favorite roleplaying company... :D

Now we just have to wait for Dodge City and Lone Stars...

Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Lee is over at Zeke's putting up the pictures today. The only thing that won't make it is the Hunger Spirit as the painted one isn't done yet. Lee is putting up a jpeg of the thing from the Dodge City cover, however.

Shanester