RE: [DL] Texas Ranger/ Military (yet again)

Well I've got a few more questions since this thread seems to be an active
one:

1. Since we are asking such specific things about the Military and the
Rangers, what can you tell me about the women in the Military/Rangers? I
know that there is supposedly one woman in the Rangers, that being Katie in
Gomorra. But since there is such a shortage of men in the armed services, do
women serve in the Armed services in a support capacity? I would understand
if they don't serve as fighting women, but perhaps as clerks, couriers, and
such?

2. Given the current state of the war and the Deadlands Setting in general,
will the Lone Stars book be written so it can be used before the current
year? My current campaign is set in 1877, and although it will link up with
the current meta-plot, it  isn't going to for a while. (see how spoiler free
this is?)

3. Chris, could you do me a small favor? My hard drive recently went down,
and although I keep good backups of my various files so my Campaign could
continue, I did lose the Author's Cut of Dead Presidents. Could you send it
to me again? I was reading through it, and I was impressed with the amount
of material. But I would like to continue my reading of it so I can give you
a proper review of the material.

Yuri