RE: RE: re: [DL] Deadlands D20 -- Flamethrowers and Mad Science[SHANE]

OOOO OOOO
Also harkening back to high school chemistry, isn't potassium kept in oil to keep it from igniting upon contact with the air?
Just think of it.  Glass shotgun shells fill with oil and pure potasium as the shot.  They do shotgun damage going in and either continue burning or do burn damage when removed. heh heh heh.

g'day
frempath