[DL] Virus Alert

I recently received two copies of the badtrans virus from people I have
never contacted before.

As it propagates through unread messages in Oaflook (Outlook), there is a
good chance that it is propagating through members of the listserv.

If you have recently received an email with the subject line of:
Re:
you might the virus.  There is an attachment, but with the way that Oaflook
automatically handles some attachment files, you may or may not see it.

Most anti-virus vendors should have instructions on detecting and cleaning
up after this virus.  www.norton.com is one of them.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

We tried to find the mayor. His secretary said he was at home. His wife
said he was at the office. In Italy or France this would mean His Honor was
having an affair. In Chabarovice it probably meant he'd run off to be a
busboy in Stuttgart.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke