Re: [DL] Agency and The Rangers as patrons (PEG and Marshals only)

Most likely an Agency operative would pose as a criminal & manipulate the
outlaw into pulling "a heist". This would serve as the cover story, and
hopefully minimize exposure to "Event 070363 phenomena". They'd most likely
blackmail the shady fella after the investigation, to ensure he stays quiet.