Re: [DL] Mountain Dew (was: More Hell on Earth)

> >How corrosive is it?  What sort of damage should it do and for how long?
> >Acid or base?  This is a truly evil idea which I shall definitely have to
> >use myself :) .
> >
> Not that Corrosive I here.  It will cause severer irritation but it wont
> melt skin or anything,  But in Hell On Earth it could be a lot worse.

Yeah, just imagine the advances in soft drink technology combined with
corporate marketing's complete lack of concern for safety hazards they can't
immediately be considered responsible for!  The possibilities are delightful
:) .

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times