RE: RE: re: [DL] Deadlands D20 -- Flamethrowers and Mad Science[SHANE]

 >Just think of it.  Glass shotgun shells fill with oil and pure potasium as
 >the shot.  They do shotgun damage going in and either continue burning or do
 >burn damage when removed. heh heh heh.
 >
 >>>The glass cartridge would shatter, causing the explosive to ignite
 >prematurely and in all likelihood cause a backfire. Not recommended.

However, a thin enough shell of ghost steel for the casing, and maybe a
striker/plunger rig for the front of the projectile. . .

IGOR!  To the Lab-or-atory!! I have WORK to do.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Human problems are complex. If something isn't complex it doesn't qualify
as problematic. Very simple bad things are not worth troubling ourselves about.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke