Re: [DL] dime novels

By the way, the first GURPS dime novel aces and eights was very good.  It
reminded me alot of the old peg novels.  It also comes with conversion rules
in the back so you can use it for Deadlands.  I was very impressed, the only
fault I'd give it, is it uses a lot of arcane stuff....but it's a very good
story.