[DL] Pagans, or Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Sorry, couldn't help the Wizard of Oz reference, I'm a
silly boy. But anyway...
yes, Paganism.
Has anyone tried to include this in their game?
I'm thinking of creating a new Arcane Background for
the Weird West that could encompass wiccans and
pagans, and I was going to call it Druid. Problem is,
druids (pagans) are alot like blessed and they're alot
like shaman, but instead of creating a mix of the two
I'd like to create something completely unique. My
idea stems from the fact that I'm creating this AB for
a British-based adventure and I want the players to be
able to "convert" to paganism if they want and learn
this new background.
Does anyone have any experience with this already, or
am I in virgin territory?
Does anyone have any suggestions, recommended reading,
or websites of interest?
-doc