RE: [DL] Specific states with supernatural happens

Also in Nevada:

Further south there's also Rhyolite, a gold rush town
a few kilometres from an enterance to Death Valley. No
much is left of Rhyolite other than a few buildings
(such as a bottle house) but the photographic evidence
shows how large this town really was during the peak
of the its existance. Population between 3,500-10,000
during 1905-1912. A quote from the Rhyolite Herald
read "Rhyolite is awakening! Are you a live one or a
dead one? We have no room here for the man who won't
make a hustle for the good of his town." Words that
have a whole new weight in the DL universe.

I use this town as the focal point for my DL game.
Plenty to get the characters involved with locally as
well as Death Valley to bring out the worst of the
place when required. Just needed to bring the town
into the limelight a little early was all.

Plans for the future:
Having one of the Rail Barons start to build Hoover
Dam a little earlier than we're used to. Blocking off
the river may give them an advantage and with these
new fangled turbine things that Dr. H has manufactured
there's some money to be made with the electrickery.
Which brings us to the creation of Boulder City and
Las Vegas a little earlier as well.

I'm going to lead the Posse into discovery that the
majority of the power from the dam will be diverted
into another location of Dr. H's. What they find there
should be worth a few grey hairs. Before then though,
there's plenty of construction accidents and sabotage
from the other Rail Barons to contend with. Damming
(sp?) could lead to a mighty pissed off nature (water)
spirit or so.