RE: [DL] Pagans, or Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Patrick,

If you contact me off-list (so that I can get your e-mail address), I can
send you my work on the Faerie Doctor, which used to be up on the PEG
website (and will be once again, once Shane can find the time to work on the
templates).  It's for practitioners of the faerie faith in the 19th Century,
based on folklore.  It's for the common folks rather than high
magic/Merlin/Cathbad-type stuff.

If you want something more Neo-Pagan, I'd recommend picking up a copy of
Hell on Earth and taking a look at the Witch class.  I've been using it as
the basis for one of the recurring villains of my campaign.

Take care.

Matt