[DL] Several newbie questions

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list and also fairly new to Deadlands, so some of
my questions will surely would have been answered previously but I tried
checking the deadlands archive but it has went off line, so...

1) I do not know if there is any mention in the rules somewhere about firing
full auto with automatic guns, does that possibility exist?

2) I know there was some discussion about semi automatic guns vs gatlings vs
double action revolvers, but I missed it. My question is what advantage
apart from the fact you can double tap with it has the Browning over a
double action revolver? It is a gizmo with malfunction possibility but fires
2 shots same as the revolver, so why really buy that?

3)  The hex Haywire has a duration listed, but in the description it says it
affects a single gizmo and causes an effect determined by the hand.
Therefore why does it have a duration? I do not understand it quite well
really...

4)  I usually play a huckster, I got in my repertoire Gambler's Luck,
Raising the Pot, Penny Ante, Two of a kind. Well, each session I usually
proceed with the following I cast Gambler's Luck, sometimes with Penny Ante
before, then Raising the Pot over it and if I get a good result with it Two
of a Kind and Raising the Pot over the Two of a Kind if I fear the roll is
too bad. I mention Gambler's Luck but I sometimes use that procedure with
other hexes. Someone feels that is going a bit too far? Getting advantage of
the rules? Should it be limited? Well u got to have into account that there
is a good chance of backlash in all, but I would like some opinions.

Thanks