[DL] Re: How to kill a posse

> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:45:46 -0800 (PST)
> From: knick_nevin@yahoo.com
> Subject: [DL]  How to kill a posse (was Re: Mao The Human Cuisinart)
>
> Everett, if you're reading this, stop now!
> Move along players, nothing to see here.

[snip]

> Keep in mind, if he has a Grit of 5 (or more)* Stone
> will be coming after him soon,

Since when?  Grit 5 is time for the Devil's Own Herd, maybe but not Stone
himself.

> Basically, and I've had this prepared for awhile with
> my own gaming group (nobody's ever lived to see Grit 5
> so I've never had to do it)

No surprise there. ;)

i like the set up and the new harrowed power, but it doesn't take much of
a cognition check to hear a fuse being lit in the same room.  Even with
the train and the coins to muffle the sound, what's covering the
distinctive smell (in a windowless room) of a lit fuse? The puff of
smoke?

Why on earth go to such extraordinary lengths to ruthlessly kill your
players favorite characters?

Why not just send the posse's train over a gorge and then blow up the
bridge so the train crashes into the gorge?

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.