RE: [DL] In my defense... (was Re: How to kill a posse)

Minor Spoilers follow

 >Here is my dilemma with this whole thread.  I think we're missing the
 >point of Stat-less NPCs.  I think it is our job as Marshals to avoid
 >bringing them into situations where their stats come into play.  I would
 >never roll anything for Stone (or Hellstromme, or Grimme, or Raven,
 >etc.), for they are intended to be the Boogey-men of the setting.
 >Certainly of those listed, Stone is the most likely to directly combat
 >the Posse.  However, he so far outmatches any PC that rolling dice is
 >simply wasting time.  All of these NPCs should be used as foils, not as
 >direct opponents.  If Stone personally comes for a PC, that PC is dead.

(snip)

Well said.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

When the ADC syncronizes the Exchange 5.5 DS's DLs with AD, the ADC creates
a Universal Distribution Group (UDG) in AD for each DL.
                 - Windows 2000 Magazine, Oct. 2001