Re: [DL] How to kill a posse (was Re: Mao The Human Cuisinart)

---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> > > Everett, if you're reading this, stop now!
> > > Move along players, nothing to see here.

> Well, one way it's been recommended to use him is
to have him call out the
> character and then publicly bitch-slap him
(metaphorically speaking-
> bitch-slapping doesn't leave one a heap of meat).

I had a twist on a idea like that, have Stone show up
looking for a badass killing machine like Mao, and
instead of looking to kill him, have Stone show up
looking to shake his hand. Picture Stone in awe of
the charater and hinting at the Horrors the charater
is going to end up committing and going on about how
the charater was such an inspiration to him. Or the
next time the player kills off some nameless
saddletrash that he could have let live, have stone
send him a telegraph thanking him for killing the guy
who was going to stop the Boise horror.