Re: [DL] How to kill a posse (was Re: Mao The Human Cuisinart)

--- Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:
> the charater was such an inspiration to him. Or the
> next time the player kills off some nameless
> saddletrash that he could have let live, have stone
> send him a telegraph thanking him for killing the
> guy who was going to stop the Boise horror.

awesome!
I'll have to use this on some level
most of my players don't know who Stone is so using
him for this would be pointless, I'll have to grab a
character that they already don't like because of his
villainy: Howard Findley

thanks
-doc