[DL] Oh bother! [spoilers]

--- NsideYerHead@aol.com wrote:
> chance, however minimal, of surviving and possibly
> beating Stone.<<<

> this
> is entrely impossible) then the world will be a
> better
> place, and isn't that the real spirit of Deadlands?
> fighting a losing battle<<<
>
> Part of the point here, for having stone without
> stats, is so that it IS
> IMPOSSIBLE for the players to defeat him.
>
> This, as has been said, by Shane, and others as well
> informed on the matter,
> is ESSENTIAL for the Deadlands storyline.

it's not essential for MY storyline
besides, I ONLY use Stone as a terrorizing machine
killing the PCs is something that he tries to do at a
certain point in their careers

p.s.- there's been talk about past-Stone and
future-Stone, I always disliked that time travel
business and I've never been particularly fond of the
Wasted West, so I don't use it
the future is unwritten in my campaign