Re: [DL] Stigma (was announcement).

> Well, it all depends on where the cowpoke (no pun intended) is. Sure, in
an

You know, this reminds me- I once had a player's Mad Scientist develop in
game (as the result of drawing a Black Joker during the design process) a
hankerin' fer horses (and sheep, etc.).  He got blowed up real good that
same session, but it was still funny while it lasted.  I decided it was a
Loco 5.  I just thought I'd share that because I figured this angle would
eventually come up.

Nick "Aww, George- not the livestock." Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times