Re: [DL] harrowed.... [shane]

--- no one <shotrey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why would they ever make harrowed then? It seems
> entirely more advantegous to make walking dead. No
> risk. Can interact easily with people. No fighting
> for
> control...

Now Shane can correct me if I am wrong here, but from
working on Way of the Dead, I got the understanding
that they didn't "make" Harrowed. Harrowed are
attempts at making walking dead that didn't
necessarily go as planned. Sometimes folks are just a
bit too stubborn or tough or whatever and they don't
give up control of their body that easily, regardless
of whether or not they have been put down once
already.

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt