RE: [DL] harrowed....

I thinks that's the rub -- they don't interact "easily" with people.  They
don't stay healed/non-rotted like Harrowed, they are violent almost always,
and more feral than anything.  They don't produce subtle fear in person.
Harrowed on the other hand can be subtle, they plan and work towards upping
the fear levels.  Walkin' dead make good shock troops if all you want it
murder and destruction.  And since the manitou is so closely tied to the
harrowed, the harrowed get nifty powers.  Jeff S's scenario would actually
be a departure from normal behaviour for Walkin' Dead, since they won't just
be killing the posse on first sight.

Just my opinion.

Jeff Y.