RE: [DL] harrowed....

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:

> Walkin' dead make good shock troops if all you want
> is murder and destruction.  And since the manitou is

> so closely tied to the
> harrowed, the harrowed get nifty powers.

I don't see why you can't give Walking Dead those
nifty powers.  Great way to confuse a posse.

The bullets pass through them?  They're not walking
dead ... they're ghosts.

No, they're walking dead with ghost ability

-Munch "Shoot, I don't see why you can't apply the
powers to any abomination ... imagine a Mojave Rattler
with Hellfire" Wolf