> Have other prople run this module and how did it end
> for you?

I ran it through with my posse, but they also didn't care that much about
the murders. They suspected the Indian of being the incarnation of all
evil - mainly because he didn't "treat 'em with respect". One of them
actually planned to kill the senator (or wahtever) himself, because the
senator made him look stupid in front of the (married) girl he wanted to
impress.
Well, it was an early DL session and after that we took a looooong break
before I tried to re-introduce the Weird West to my players again. This time
it works out much better - but thanks to LOTR, they all started to ask when
we are going to play Fantasy again...

Markus