Re: [DL] harrowed.... [spoilers]

>Confused. So does that mean that all The Ghost would have to have done was
>put a bullet in his own head rather than confront Knicknevin? Or am I
>misinterpreting this? (prolly)
>
>Jesse Ahrens

[spoilers below]

More or less. There were a few extenuating circumstances, though.

The Ghost had full dominion until he was reshot w/Booth's bullet, his own
personal Kryptonite. Once that happened, the manitou was able to assert
complete control, so unless he'd known exactly what the bullet was and what
it would do, there wasn't a lot of time to prepare.

Second, I don't know that confronting Knicknevin was what the Ghost had
originally planned for himself. That seemed to be more of Stoker's plan than
the Ghost's.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"