[DL] Hucksters D20(Fred Jandt??)

Hello again,

So I have yet another group of d20 players who love Deadlands
after I ran it for them last night. However one of them (whom is the
moderator for the forgotten realms list serve) kindly pointed out to
me that no where in the D20 books does it say a Huckster cannot
"take 10" on a roll and simply cast the spell, no chance of
backlash. I realize this concept is absurd but could you please do
me the honor of putting in writing the obvious.. that a huckster
must roll in order to cast a spell. At least clarify for us. Oh and I
know it has been posted a million times but could somebody
please repost the eratta for Mad Scientists? Since I am playing
with a group of gamers who are quite nearly professionals, I dont
want it to run choppily for them.

Thanks,
Marshall Stoner