Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020127

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:21:45 -0800 (PST) Jim Burzelic
<zombi_bobb@yahoo.com> writes:
> A couple things:
>
> First, I think I missed the topic that's being
> discussed about a multiplier of some sort. It sounds
> intriguing, could someone catch me up?

To help with the unanswered portion...
We were talking about the optional rule used in my former game of not
giving Aptitude Points at character creation, in favor of giving Bounty
equal to the die types of Cognition, Smarts and Knowledge, multiplied by
their respective coordinations.  It's supposed to encourage players to
diversify skills and put high coordinations into some Traits that rarely
get rolled on their own.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku